Manila Polo Club is an exclusive club that offers its members and their guests a venue for their love of Polo, Equestrian and various other sports.
It dates back to November 1909, when Governor-General William Cameron Forbes, a polo enthusiast, established the club.
The first clubhouse was raised on Calle Real, Pasay where it was hailed as one of the best polo clubs in the world. During the Battle for the Liberation of Manila, it burned down and was rebuilt where it currently stands, on McKinley Road in Forbes Park.
In 1977, the Club assumed its proprietary classification and the club membership has evolved through the years.
At present, the Manila Polo Club is undoubtedly considered Manila’s premier club. Club members are mainly classified as the country's A-listers belonging to the influential and affluent level of the Philippine status quo. Political personalities, business icons, and heads of mission make up the diverse yet unified body of the Club membership.
“To be the absolute best membership family club in the Philippines, honoring more than 100 years of a distinctive heritage.”
The Club’s takes pride in providing its members with the following: