HOW TO APPLY: For interested applicants kindly indicate the position you are applying for and email your resume to [email protected]qomunicaitsolutions.com
Applicants are required to send an updated copy of their resume (Word/PDF format only) through our email address listed above. Otherwise, your application will not be processed.
Our team shall conduct phone interviews for your safety and convenience.
· BS in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Telecommunications, or Computer Science
· With experience in RF Planning & Optimization for 4G/3G/2G with 5G working knowledge, LTE or 3G Optimization & VoLTE
· Multi -vendor experience – Ericsson and Huawei. Nokia is an advantage.
· Good knowledge of KPIs - expertise in creating and analysis of statistical KPI reporting
· Expertise with RF Planning tools (e.g. Atoll, Planet), DT measurement tools (e.g. TEMS, NEMO) and post-processing tools (e.g. Actix, NEMO Analyzer)
· Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction.
· Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team.
· Solid leadership skills
· Customer relationship management
· Excellent Communication skills
· Willing to be assigned in Davao
Qomunica IT Solutions is a business process outsourcing and information technology company that provides a full suite of quality services in customer experience and relationship management, customer acquisition and retention, operational excellence, and information technology. We assist our clients from around the globe in executing the essential processes needed to sustain an operation from recruitment to longterm business management.
Qomunica IT Solutions is a homegrown, Filipino-owned company operating in Cagayan de Oro City. The operations office is strategically located in the heart of downtown Cagayan de Oro City with the current location being ten minutes away from major establishments and city center. By mid of 2020, the company is set to have its second site operational to accommodate the expansion and growth. Cagayan de Oro City is also a gateway to neighboring provinces and cities such as Iligan, Butuan, and Bukidnon where workforce is attracted by the opportunities offered by the city.