Total Experience: between 4 to 6 years
• Graduate/ MBA with project management experience preferably pertaining to process migration
• At least 1-2 years operation experience
Skills/ technologies required:
• Team Leadership
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Adherence to deadlines by managing key project milestones and deliverables as part of the project plan
• Ability to proactively seek, pre-empt and prevent bottlenecks by implementing practical solutions within tight deadlines. Has experience in managing large projects for a Customer.
• Working knowledge of Six Sigma
Role & Responsibilities:
• Engage business lines to understand migration requirements
• Devise detailed project plan to execute the migration
• Co-ordinate with various teams to ensure deliverables are met
• Escalate issues in a timely manner and suggest alternative approach
• Partner with the business to ensure smooth execution of plan
• Work consistently to improve and update the migration methodology and toolkit.
• Ability to proactively seek, pre-empt and prevent bottlenecks by implementing practical solutions within tight deadlines.
• Managing Customer relationships, Account Management, Operational control of the task
• Pre-sales/Post-sales support (C-Level interface), Transition Management, and blended (Offshore/Onshore) delivery operations.
• Team leadership/management skills
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Customer Relationship Management skills