Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly-collaborative and global environment? If this sounds like you, we would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
You are responsible for manually finding relevant information online and inputting into OSAU platform.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
• Candidates with working experience as Journalist/Editor/Writer in English Media are preferred.
• Honest, with good attitude and work ethics
• Extremely careful and detailed-oriented personality.
• Excellent English communication.
• Own a computer and has access to fast internet.
• Work fast and accurate.