- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Customs Administration and/or Supply Chain Logistics
- Industry experience preferred; 2 years
- Self-starter attitude; ability to work under pressure; customer oriented and facilitate the customer’s needs the most compliant way
- Good at organising and documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to work independently
- Must be willing to work in Pasay with 5x in week duty
Duties and Responsibilites
•Booking coordination: receive booking from warehouse, place booking with carrier, co-ordinate with broker for
•Documentation: receive information from respective desks, send SI to carrier, follow up on B/L or SWB
release, and ensure pre-alert mail is sent on time. Filing and documentation for audit.
•Customs clearance coordination: monitor the customs clearance timeliness from broker, support brokers on
•Daily report: ensure trackers are sent on time by brokers
•DMS: ensure the Daily issue list and scorecard is updated accurately and timely.
•Internal Ops SLA: ensure MODS update is on time
•Support client’s queries on shipment status
•Ensure the overall process is being adhered strictly by related parties (warehouse, planner, 3PL), any
exceptions need to be escalated on time
•Able to understand the Client’s business and facilitate exception in the most compliant way
Interested candidates may submit their resume at email@example.com
For immediate processing of your application, you can directly come to our office and apply personally at ;
2564 Arellano Ave. cor. Consuelo St. Malate Manila
Sketch: You can take LRT 1 going to Vito Cruz then take a jeep at the back of Jollibee Vito cruz going to Zobel Roxas Dulo. Drop off at BDO Arellano Ave. cor. Pablo Ocampo then look for Central Bbq Boy Grill. PBCS Building is right across Central Bbq Boy Grill.
For further queries, you can call us at
(02) 567.6191 loc. 313
We hope to hear from you soon!