• To handle responsibilities from architectural design stage to construction stage of projects.
• To fulfil excellent design and able to communicate with the project team.
• To supervise design implementation from pre- construction to constructions stage of the project.
• To handle architectural planning, coordination and liaising with contractors and suppliers.
• To ensure accurate project document preparation.
• Degree in Architecture or equivalent from a recognised institution.
• Experienced in authorities submission to different building control agencies.
• 2 Years relevant working experience. Both design development and site supervision.
• Knowledgeable in architectural design and construction drawings.
• Proficient in Autocad, Sketch up, Revit and Microsoft office programs.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Deadline oriented personality.