* Liaises with consignee/shipper regarding their import/export shipment.
* Executes import and Export Customs documentations
* Handles the in and out documentation for warehousing.
* Ensures on time delivery by coordinating with the transport department/contractors.
* Other ad-hoc duties requested by the Operations Manager.
* Responsible in preparing Air/Sea Shipment documents such as arrival notice, Delivery Orders, Bill of Lading and Air Waybill, Certificate of Origin, Marine Insurance, Fumigation Certificate and the likes.
* Coordinates with agents abroad as well as Shipping Lines and Airlines for the shipment status.
* Graduate of any relevant field
* With at least 1 year experience in Shipping & Customs clearance and logistics; must have relevant working experience in transport and logistics.
* Knowledge of Customs Documentation
* Able to work independently in a challenging environment and can work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Possess good communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Mature, cheerful and energetic personality.